Monday, August 4, 2014

"I wouldn’t want my lover to be in the same industry with me" -Actress Chika Ike

http://niyitabiti.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/chika_ike2.jpeg

According to Nigeriafilms, the movie diva attributed it to the fact that spouses working in different spheres have a better balance and understanding in the family. 
The 28-year-old was quoted saying:
“Personally, I wouldn’t want my lover to be in the same industry with me so that we can have a balanced family. I can’t even imagine marrying somebody having my type of schedule; it will be difficult to manage. And that’s the reason I admire .”
Chika, who is already a UN Ambassador and the founder of the Chika Ike (Help A Child) Foundation, also revealed that she was also considering going into real estate business which pays well. 
When once asked if she thought of reconciling with her former spouse, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your commment