Thursday, January 16, 2014

"The Media Is Making Me Someone I'm Not" Lil Za Sounds Off After Arrest At Justin Bieber's Home.



Lil Za isn't hesitating to speak his mind in the wake of his arrest at Justin Bieber's house. One day after being released from the Lost Hills Sheriff Station on Tuesday, Jan. 14, in Agoura, Calif., the 19-year- old rapper took to Twitter to comment on the situation he finds himself in.

"Honestly, the media is making me someone I'm not. But only those in my shoes can relate. ...

These ppl get paid to make you look bad," Lil Za tweeted on Thursday morning.

He added, "Some stuff I've done has been wrong yes. but look at the position I'm in and the color of my skin.

Cocaine? Really? All this time I was home in tx nobody gave a f--k about what Za is doing ..soon as he gets to La he's all over the news."

Lil Za was released from jail on Tuesday after he posted bail in the $70,000 range, according to my source.

The musician had been arrested and charged with felony drug possession earlier that day when police raided Bieber's Calabasas, Calif., home in search of evidence after a neighbor reported that the pop star had egged his house.

Law enforcement officials revealed during a Tuesday press conference that they originally believed Lil Za was in posession of cocaine.

They later learned that it was MDMA, a form of ecstasy commonly referred to as "molly." Lil Za was about to post $20,000 bail when he smashed a phone and was subsequently booked a second time for vandalism.

Meanwhile, a source close to Bieber said that the singer is "cooperating with authorities" as they continue their investigation and examine the evidence collected at his home.

Source: E! News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your commment