Monday, December 2, 2013

Sex Worker Hides N650, 000 Chain In Private Parts


Emoven

There was shock at the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Lagos, after a commercial sex worker, Thesie Emoven, who was arrested for stealing a gold chain worth N650, 000, brought out the chain from her private parts.

 PUNCH Metro learnt that the 26-year-old suspect had spent three days in police custody, denying that she stole the chain, until she could not endure police interrogation any longer.
The owner of the chain, who identified himself simply as Cosmas, said he had gone to patronise the suspect at an hotel in Ikeja, when she drugged him.

He alleged that after he fell asleep, the suspect stole his chain.

 He said, “I am a 26-year-old footballer from Esan, Edo State. I am not married, but have two children. Around 9pm last week Sunday, I went to the hotel to have fun with a prostitute, but while I was on her bed, she gave me some tablets and told me to take it as this would make me last longer. I agreed and gave her N3,000
 “However, I fell asleep immediately only to wake up around 1am. The girl was not in, but a few minutes later, she came in. I noticed that the gold chain was missing. I asked her where it was, but she denied taking it.

 “I explained to her that the chain belonged to my elder brother, Martins, but she continued to deny taking it, so I started shouting and this attracted the manager, who called policemen from Ikeja Police Station. After two days at Ikeja Police Station, she continued to deny it and the matter was transferred to SARS.”

 Emoven, who spoke to our correspondent, however, described the matter as a domestic, rather than a criminal matter.

 She said Cosmas was her lover and she had a good reason for taking the chain.

 She said, “Although I am a sex worker, Cosmas is my boyfriend and we have been dating for over a year. I even got pregnant for him, but I aborted it. We made love a lot, but he never paid me for my service.

 “Last week Sunday, he came to my room and just before we could have sex, he said I should buy him codeine, so I gave him my phone to hold for me. When I returned, he was playing snooker downstairs and when I asked him for my phone, he said he couldn’t find it.

“We went back to my room and he gave me N3, 000 to buy a new phone. We had sex and we went to shower. However, I grabbed his chain and kept it.

” She said Cosmas started shouting and even threatened to stab her with a bottle if she did not return the chain.

 She said the manager intervened and involved the police and when the room was searched and the gold was not found, they were taken to the station.

She said, “On our way to the station, I removed the pendant and gave my cousin to keep it for me. When we got to the station, I was told that all our belongings would be collected at the counter so I put the chain in cotton wool and nylon and inserted it in my private part.

“I was searched and nothing was found on me. Two days later, I was taken to SARS. After intense interrogation, I confessed to them and brought it out.”

 Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, told our correspondent that the suspect would soon be charged.

“The Officer-in-Charge of SARS, Abba Kyari, was able to get the suspect to confess after she denied the crime for three days.

 “She discharged the chain from her private parts. She will be charged for stealing,” Braide said

Wow!!! shocking story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your commment