Sunday, November 3, 2013

Yoruba Actor, Leye Kuti Welcomes Baby Boy In London



Report reaching Nigeriafilms.com confirms that popular Yoruba actor, Leye Adesile Kuti has welcomed an addition into his family. The handsome dude got a bouncing baby boy from his beautiful wife, Temitope, fondly called Tope.


The child was given birth to yesterday (Saturday) at Omarton hospital in Hackney, London, England, at about 6:02pm. Leye married Tope on April 24, 2013. According to the happy father, he confirmed to Nigeriafilms.com that, "I feel so great to be a father of this child because I have been restlest and waiting for him to come. I am so happy right now, I must say extremely happy. I pray God should give me strength, money, long life to be able to take good care of my children and family." Leye is one of the most sought-after actors in the Yoruba section of Nollywood whose acting prowess has given him an envious huge fan base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your commment