Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Jaimie Alexander Goes Commando On The Red Carpet Without Underwear

.

All eyes were on Jaimie Alexander at the premiere of Thor: The Dark World on Monday, Nov. 4. As the actress walked the red carpet at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, she gave photographers and fans a glimpse of her abtastic Azzaro
Couture dress.

The look left little to the imagination, as it featured a sheer center panel that made it very clear Alexander was going commando.

The daring design showed off the star's perfect physique, though she's no gym rat . "People hate me," Peter Facinelli's girlfriend joked to E! News. "I don't work out that much."
Perhaps Alexander was taking a page of Gwyneth Paltrow's book.

After all, the 41-year-old actress caused quite a controversy when she rocked an Antonio Berardi dress--sans underwear, no less--to the Iron Man 3 premiere in Hollywood on Wednesday, Apr. 24. "I kind of had a disaster. I was doing a show and I changed there and I went I couldn't wear underwear," Paltrow said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show two days after the big event. "Well, let's just say everyone went scrambling for a razor."

The movie star added that she was "humiliated" by the bad press the dress caused. Only time will tell if Alexander will feel the same way. See pix below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your commment