Saturday, October 26, 2013

Robin Thicke: I Lost My Virginity At 13, Talks About His D**ks Size

.

Robin Thicke is opening up about his penis size (no pun intended). In a recent interview with Elle magazine, the sexy 36-year-old singer was asked about making references to his gifted manhood in his "Blurred Lines" music video and new song "Give It 2 U.
. " "In 'Give It 2 U,' it's more a comment of swagger.

Like, I'm big-d--k swingin'," Thicke says. "We joke around. If someone's got a great outfit on, it's like, 'Oh, you're big-d--k swingin' tonight.'" Asked more directly about his penis size, Thicke dished, "Listen, compared to my son, I'm packing. If I'm next to LeBron James? It's probably not quite as impressive."

Thicke's wife, Paula Patton, recently made a similar statement regarding his manhood, saying, "Robin's like, 'Listen, if I'm, you know, in the Miami Heat's locker room, I don't know where I stand, but...'" She added that the big d--k references are "fairly accurate!"

Thicke also opened up to Elle about being comfortable naked. "In our household, nudity is not frowned upon," he said. "We're much more free with ourselves." As for the one thing he'd change about losing his virginity at age 13? He said, "Make it last longer than 30 seconds."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your commment